Fastag is an electronic toll connection device installed in the vehicle to help vehicles drive through toll plazas without having to stop. The move is part of the government’s plan to promote digital payments at toll plazas and avoid congestion at National Highways.
There are 2 options to start Business of FASTag as below.
|One time Agency Cost||Rs. 2000 + GST||NIL|
|Cost per FASTag||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
|1st time Minimum recharge||Rs.200/- for class 4 tags and Rs 400/- for non-class 4 tags (min balance to maintain)||Rs.200/- for class 4 tags and Rs 400/- for non-class 4 tags (min balance to maintain)|
|Commission on Activation of Card||Rs. 25 ( Class 4 ) & Rs. 50 (Others)||NIL|
BENEFITS OF AGENCY : Agents will be able to self-upload RC’s and can download FASTag installation certificate and recharge their Client’s Tag
Documents for Agency :
(1) Aadhar Card
(2) Pan Card
(3) Email ID
(4) Contact Number
(5) Cancelled Cheque
(6) GST No., if available
Documents for FASTag ( from Customer )
(1) RC Copy
(2) Any Address Proof ( Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License )
(3) Contact Number
(4) Email ID
(5) Vehicle Photo
1. Minimum balance to be kept in FASTag is Rs.200/- for class 4 tags and Rs 400/- for non-class 4 tags, without which Tag will not work.
2. An agent needs to maintain wallet balance for recharges in Tag. It will take 2-4 working hours for balance to update on the system after receipt of payment.
3. Tags once issued will not be refunded or exchanged
4. Agency fee is non-refundable
5. Agency Activation time : 24 hours
6. Courier charges for Tags will be additional as per actuals
7. IDFC First Bank reverse the right to change its policy regarding recharge and commission